@Autowired - No qualifying bean of type found for dependency
No qualifying bean of type found for dependency is an error message that can occur when you are using the
@Autowired annotation in Spring to inject a bean dependency. It usually indicates that the Spring framework is unable to find a bean of the required type in the application context.
This error can occur for several reasons, such as:
- The required bean is not defined in the application context.
- The required bean is defined, but it is not of the expected type.
- The required bean is defined, but it has not been initialized properly.
To troubleshoot this error, you can try the following:
- Make sure that the required bean is defined in the application context.
- Check the type of the required bean to make sure it matches the expected type.
- Check the initialization of the required bean to make sure it is properly configured.
It might also be helpful to enable debug logging for the Spring framework, as this can provide more information about the cause of the error.